Our telecommunications engineering team is highly experienced in the design/build and layout of:
- Telecom Infrastructure – OSP (Outside Plant) and ISP (Inside Plant) to include aerial, buried and third party facility communications design and layout
- Underground conduit, manhole/handhole mapping
- Wireless system design and build, including structural, civil, fiber, and power to small cells and macro tower locations
- Backup power systems design, including AC and DC power banks
- Utility coordination
- Joint use programs
- Utility automation
- Course and dense wavelength-division multiplexing
Our typical design process:
- Perform fiber engineering assessment of proposed locations and routes using best-cost engineering practices to determine final route.
- Design and redline outside plant network facilities and applicable infrastructure routes from Central Office termination point to customer access point or any segment in between.
- Coordinate access to professional/private facilities (e.g., schools, hospitals, military bases, etc.), when applicable.
- Provide make-ready engineering
- Create permit drawings using AutoCAD or MicroStation and submit permits to applicable jurisdictions. We will continue to work with all jurisdictions through permit approval.
- Develop a “Bill of Materials” list for all materials required to be incorporated in the project.
- Develop as-built drawings